Welcome to guest house MARUYA !
Ginza, is the oldest town in Atami. Guesthouse MARUYA is in the middle of Ginza shopping street. Benches by the sea where you may feel like napping while reading. The cafe bar where locals and strangers gather seamlessly. Alleys that make you nostalgic or feel like going for a drink. These are the everyday life of locals in Atami. When you stay with MARUYA and know more about Atami, it makes you want to come back again though you’ve not known anyone here. Experience your trip to feel the warmth of people in a chilling out time. Friendly and travel-loving staffs wait for you.
ROOM & PRICES
- check in
- check out
We have three types of rooms. 14 single rooms, 5 twin rooms, and 2 triple rooms. In total, 30 people can stay with our guesthouse. Since it’s different from hotel, you need to do a couple of things by yourself such as bed making. The interiors of the rooms are all different, so it’s fun to see which room you stay with on the day. It’s safe for those who use a guesthouse for the first time because every room is separated and you can lock the door. All rooms have outlets, hangers, electric fans (summer only) and exhaust fans.
- Single room
- Available from 3,600yen plus tax for one night.
- A room slightly larger than a bedding. Relieve the tiredness of your trip in a private space.
- Twin room
- Available from 7,200yen plus tax for one night, two people at the most.
- A room slightly larger than beddings for two people. Enjoy talking endlessly about your journey with your friend, partner, or spouse in the room. It is also spacious to be used for single. Since the wall is very thin, please be quiet in your room after 22:00.
- Triple room
- Available from 10,000yen plus tax for one night, three people at the most.
- A room which has a bunk bed for three people. It’s the largest of all rooms and has a table, air conditioner, and enough space to open your suitcase.
There are long-established dry fish store front of MARUYA.
You can buy your favorite one and grill for your breakfast.
Rice & Miso soup set ¥300 ＋Dry Fish (＊extra charge)
Rice…Made in shizuoka farm.
Miso soup…We made soup by local cooking ingredients.
Dry fish(not included in the price)…Dry fish is popular food in Atami.
Atami is said to have more than 500 sources of hot spring. You can drop in many hot spring facilities by walking from MARUYA such as the one nostalgic or historical, and the other you can survey the Pacific Ocean. When you check in, please tell us what kind of hot spring you would like to enjoy.
Also in Atami, there are many places that you can have good sake and dishes. Yakitori(Japanese grilled chicken) restaurant whose owner used to be a backpacker. Jazz bar in the basement of a little strange building. Seafood restaurant that cooks alive fish after receiving the order. Get information about those distinctive places from us or locals in MARUYA because you can’t find them on the internet. When you leave the places, you’ll be so full and satisfied that you may feel like coming back here. We introduce you those warm places that make you reminded and smiled sometimes.